The-Pression

miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

Anvilhead´s Concert

Well...It´s The First Concert Of My Band Anvilhead, its a Shame That Blogger don´t
Let Me Upload This Image Before.
But... After All, The Concert Was Great! We Played After "El chafirete fantasma", They Have a Good Idea About What They Wanna Do, But They Lack Concrete It. Their Music Style Is Like Hardcore/Noise And The Lyrics...I Don´t Know, I Couldn´t Hear Th Voice.
Then, We Went On stage. Alain (Singer) Said a Funny speech Before The first Song And w Started To Play. After The Third Song, He Spoke About Our Influences Thus: "If You Don´t even Know what Happen, I´ll Tell You That W Were Influenced By Black Flag, Mostli By Th Three Last Songs From My War". We Played Another song and some Eyehategod´s Covers.
Like I Said Before, Our Style Is Sludge Metal (first post)
And After Us Played "los arizmendi"...Bad Band. Too Much Noise, The Sound Bewildered, the Singer Had No Technical, Mediocre Drummer, Absurd Lyrics... But If You Like extreme noise You Will Like Them. Music Style: Crust.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario